Please consider volunteering! We want to provide the safest, most high quality event that we can, and we need as much support as possible to make that happen. You could volunteer in the morning if you race in the afternoon, or have some of your support crew help us out when you aren’t racing, etc.
All volunteers get:
- sweet free ORA Trails – Outdoor Recreation Alliance volunteer shirt
- lunch from Lindys for all Saturday/Sunday shifts
- snacks and drinks
- a chance to give back to the community
- an un-ironically cool hand held radio to use while you volunteer, which you can use to say niner-niner if you really want
- a sweet opportunity to watch some of the best cyclists in the region give it their all, up close and personal
**You don’t need to know anything special!!
Please visit our volunteering page here, or if you are interested, please contact Race Directors Christopher Stindt, email@example.com or Robert Young, firstname.lastname@example.org.